This entry is dedicated to those hearty, juicy burgers that are found only at a Las Vegas burger joint. So many restaurants in town make a good burger (like the Roadrunner Saloon with their Western Burger), but we’re just talking about the ones that sell burgers and claim to have the best beef on a bun with fixin’s.
Print it out and check them off as you go. We only suggest not doing it all one day.
- BLT Burger (inside the Mirage): Good beer, juicy burger and a 180 degree view of the city. Kobe usually equals pricy.
- Burger Bar: Fine burger dining inside the Mandalay Bay. A high end burger.
- Cheese Burger (inside Planet Hollywood): Head to the islands and try the cheese burger.
- Fatburger: “The biggest, juiciest hamburgers anyone has ever seen.” I believe it.
- Five Guys: 2 locations in Las Vegas. They sold 350,000 burgers nationwide in 2010. Fresh and filling. Steak style fry lovers will love this joint.
- In-N-Out Burger: Fresh ingredients, no freezer on the premises. This one has won over my heart and my palate.
- Johnny Rockets: “The Original Hambuger.” Need we say more?
- Le Burger Brasserie: Oui, C’est in the Paris Hotel. The Kobe burger might just be the most expensive in town.
- LBS Burger (inside Red Rock Casino): Cool saloon and bull head on the wall. Try the Smokehouse burger with white cheddar.
- Smashburger: 4 locations in Las Vegas. They are the talk of the town with the Sin City Smashburger. Don’t forget the fries.
- Stripburger: If you like Café Ba Ba Reeba, you’ll like this restaurant they opened up inside Fashion Show Mall. Try the Bloody Mary burger. No stripping required.